The Elite Window Search

Custom Search

Thursday 19 July, 2012

The Elite Window is back! (for good!)


Hey you all! Sorry that the Elite Window has REALLY been erratic these past few years (If erratic means 1 post/3 years). You can blame it on adolescence and basically some new found freedom that came by when I joined College (It happens to everyone - don't look at me like that!). So I was thinking (now that I have free time - no seriously - a LITTLE free time) why not restart the Window to the World? There is a renewed vigour in me - to share my thoughts and the little and BIG things I do in my life - so lets restart this whole idea - put a new set of rocket boosters to it and let it go. It's time that something interesting hit the internet. So here's to the coming years of entertainment, gossip, news, movies, music, FOOD, stories, places, sights, sounds and spectacles that can ONLY be seen at your only Window to the World - The Elite Window.

CR 

P.S. Your upcoming dose of The Window:

Silver Screens: The Dark Knight Rises
Gadget Gossip: The iPhone 5 - Rumours from near and far
Maami's Kitchen: Dosai I Say! - Not One but Five! 
i | Mage of the Month: A Bird in the Sky

No comments: