The Elite Window Search

Custom Search

Tuesday 24 June, 2008

Living in the Present: Guru Gyan #1


Ok hi, (again)

Sorry for the long hold up (from June 16th) I had to do an advanced course in the Ashram- which reminds me if anyone wants to do the YES+ course in Chennai contact me at aditya.cr@gmail.com for more details (I will not reveal mobile nos on blog- go check my orkut profile). I came back by IndiGo Airlines yesterday and tomorrow is my college so will post a crux of the course in here (for now of course). Guruji (Sri Sri) has an answer to whatever question you throw at him- that's the fun part- and his quick and humorous wit is the funny part!! Here is the tidbit of one Satsang session in the evening-

WA (wise answer) #1
Girl: Guruji, I love you!
Guruji: You have no choice!!!

Q #1
Spectator: Guruji, do you believe in aliens?
Guruji: As long as you do not think that I am one myself!!

Q #2
Spectator: Guruji how will you wipe the bad karmas that you have unknowingly accumalated from your previous births?
Guruji: Sudarshan Kriya.

Q #3

Spectator: I have done nothing in my life worthy of smiling, what can I do?
Guruji: Why not? You have come here (ashram) havn't you. That should be enough to bring the smile. See, do not wait to acheive something for the smile to come, keep smiling at first and then you'll acheive something- the smile will remain too.

GG (Guru Gyan)

(Everybody is making noise in the Vishalakshi Mandap during Satsang on Sunday evening (after Guruji had talked in Kannada to the locals- I was there and I understood everything!)

Sssssssssshhhhhh.... said Guruji and the whole Mandap was reverberating with man made echoes of "sssshhhh". Then Guruji started speaking when the jam packed hall was fairly quiet)

See there is a significance behind the sound "ssshhhh", everybody becomes peaceful. Similarly, when we get a surprise or we appreciate a masterpiece, we say the sound "Wah". (The whole hall repeats both the words obediently in random fashion). Then when you join the too sounds you get a commonly uttered name which is Shiva, his essence, signifying the admirable peace and silence which comes by when uttered in a hymn repeatedly for 108 times (by the way 108 because it is the only number which is a product of 27 and 4 as told by Bau) in "Om Namah Shivaya chanting".

See how knowledgeble Guruji is!

Jai Gurudev!
"Do the course with no remorse."
Aditya CR
The Elite Window

No comments: