The Elite Window Search

Custom Search

Monday 9 June, 2008

Welcome to the Elite Window!!

Hi, my name is Aditya- CR for short, and I live in Chennai. Well I started this personal blog just now (obv) and yes, you can be rest assured that visiting my blog is one superb time pass. "The Elite Window" is just a fundoo name for my blog and in the coming months I will post anything from the latest stupidity to the completely ingenious articles which include

1) Local Loudmouths (Chennai events)
2) News Views (Certain flash news making the headlines)
3) Maami's Kitchen (I am South Indian and this is for special South Indian Recipes)
4) Tongue Tinglers (Other Cuisine)
5) Silver Screens (Movies and the box office)
6) Living in the Present (An Art of Living article and schedule)
7) A Book to Read 
8) Gadget Gossip (The latest cool stuff)
9) Taare Zameen Par (A review on a cinema actor/actress once a month)
10) The Elite Window (Story of the month- every 1st)

as the segregation clearly points out i like orderliness- and leadership, I like taking up responsibility (and almost fulfill them always), I like cool gadgets- mobiles, comps etc, andi like reading books, watching tv, cracking pj's and gj's.... the list is endless... Will all see you in a couple of days... enjoy

oh yes...

WELCOME to The Elite Window!!

Aditya C.R
(Pic will be uploaded shortly) 

No comments: